BATTLE OF THE BANDS BY DEBBIE D: OOWATANITE #BOTB RESULTS
Hosted by StMcC Presents Battle of the Bands, this is where you listen to different artists and choose the one you prefer. Votes will be tallied and posted the following week. Care to join us on the 1st of every month? (Optionally also on the 15th.) Contact our host, by clicking on the above link (in red) and leaving a comment on his blog. The more, the merrier!

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ดThis blog allows embedding of images and videos in comments. ๐Ÿ˜Ž Click HERE ► to learn how.๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

April 09, 2024

OOWATANITE #BOTB RESULTS

WELCOME BACK TO BOTB! 
It’s time to announce the results of the April 1st showdown.


This battle featured duelling rock bands and a battle of the sexes:
Canadian males vs South African females!


 I thought this contest would be fairly close and it was! The turnout was a little sparse and two BOTB participants didn't vote at all (wassup with that? ๐Ÿค”), which might have made a difference. Anyway, thanks to all who did take the time to play. ๐ŸŒน

It was a dead heat, and I chose the heavier sound of The Dirty Nil to break the tie.

Here’s how it went down:

THE DIRTY NIL
Arlee, Birgit, Cathy, Debbie, Mary
Total: 05

CLOUT
diedre, John, Sixgun, Stephen
Total: 04

A close one this time!


CONGRATULATIONS TO
THE DIRTY NIL!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Here they are, performing a song from their most recent album:

As always, "Sharing is Caring". Spread this musical joy all over your social networks. ๐Ÿ™Œ 
Hashtags are #BOTB and #dogladysden
 


Next battle on this site will be May 1st.


ROCK ON!

Follow THE DOGLADY'S DEN 's board BATTLE OF THE BANDS #BOTB at THE DOGLADY'S DEN on Pinterest.

decorative scroll for end of post: BOTB

 Check out what you missed at The Doglady's Den
▼  
 





8 comments:

  1. Your battle was a tight one and I was on the winning side! ๐Ÿ‘ Thanks for reporting, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEBBIE ~

    You have the COOLest glasses I've ever seen!

    You also had a terrifically close 'Battle Of The Bands' contest. Yet *ANOTHER* one-vote margin of victory! I think this was one of the most competitive rounds in the 10+ year history of BOTB!

    One-vote margin of victories occurred in the Battles by you, CAThy, dIEDRE, and me. And MMQE's Battle was decided by just two votes. Dang! We're gettin' good at this, methinks.

    >>... "two BOTB participants didn't vote at all (wassup with that?)"

    If memory serves me, I don't believe that 'Stine Writing' has posted a Battle this year. I know she did one in December, but I believe that was the last one. Obviously, we are now nearly a third of the way through the 4th month of 2024, and clearly Christine has lost any interest in BOTB that she may have had at one time. Therefore, I have removed that site from my list of BOTB Participants. You may wish to do the same. There's no reason to send people to non-participating blogs.

    I could be mistaken but, sadly, I don't recall our other newest BOTB member posting a vote anywhere except on CAThy's Battle. At this point, I'm not sure his heart is really in this, either. I guess a little more time will tell.

    ~ D-FensDogG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like we all did well, this month! ☺ I can't remember the last time I had such a close battle. I did remove the Stine Writing link, but I was talking about our newest member and one of our oldest. Both had posted battles but didn't come by here to vote. Sigh...

      Delete
  3. Good battle, Debbie! I'm starting to think there's never been a time you haven't introduced me to new music ;-) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it, diedre! ☺ There's a lot of good music out there.

      Delete
  4. I apologize for missing this BOTB, Debbie! I promise to be more intentional next time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ed! ☺ I only do these once a month on the first, using this site exclusively for BOTB. My main site has much more going on. Come on by for a visit, sometime. The door is always open at the The Doglady's Den!
      :img:https://thedogladysden.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/httpsthedogladysden.com-square-logo-600px-2.png:eimg:

      Delete

Thanks for participating๐ŸŒž