BATTLE OF THE BANDS BY DEBBIE D: SEPTEMBER GRASS #BOTB RESULTS (FINALLY!)
Hosted by StMcC Presents Battle of the Bands, this is where you listen to different artists and choose the one you prefer. Votes will be tallied and posted the following week. Care to join us on the 1st of every month? (Optionally also on the 15th.) Contact our host, by clicking on the above link (in red) and leaving a comment on his blog. The more, the merrier!

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ดThis blog allows embedding of images and videos in comments. ๐Ÿ˜Ž Click HERE ► to learn how.๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

September 13, 2023

SEPTEMBER GRASS #BOTB RESULTS (FINALLY!)

WELCOME BACK TO BOTB! 
It’s time way past time to announce the results of the Sept. 1st showdown.

This battle featured two unknown entertainers,
Scott Alan from Cleveland and Jeff Towle from Minnesota.
I was felled by a nasty stomach virus, which included a fever and vision problems, so I haven't been online much and didn't respond to your comments. I did read them (thanks for the compliment, Stephen ๐Ÿ˜€) and thank you for participating! 


Most of you preferred the light and breezy style of Scott Alan, but I'm going to join the minority and go with the more solemn Jeff Towle. 

Here’s how it went down:


SCOTT ALAN
Arlee, Cathy, Christine, diedre,
John, Judge Al, Mary, Stephen
Total: 08

JEFF TOWLE
Birgit, CW Martin, Debbie
Total: 03

Another decisive victory! 

CONGRATULATIONS TO
SCOTT ALAN!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Here's the winner once again:

As always, "Sharing is Caring". Spread this musical joy all over your social networks. ๐Ÿ™Œ
Hashtags are #BOTB and #dogladysden

 

Don't forget to check back with the others, for their BOTB results: 


Next battle on this site will be October 1st.

Rock On!

Follow THE DOGLADY'S DEN 's board BATTLE OF THE BANDS #BOTB at THE DOGLADY'S DEN on Pinterest.

decorative scroll for end of post: BOTB

 Check out what you missed at The Doglady's Den
▼ We recently celebrated a major milestone! 
 






10 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the virus, Debbie. Glad you're on the mend. I would have enjoyed this battle no matter how it turned out ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, diedre. ☺ Finally feeling a bit better.

      Delete
  2. Both my Canadian friends down sick this week? What are y'all doing up there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was sick for a couple of weeks. Not fun!

      Delete
  3. Debbie,

    I'm sorry you have been under the weather. I hope you're feeling better now. I can't remember if I left you a message or sent you an email but thank you for your consoling words. It's been a tough few weeks and I know there will be more days ahead with waves up emotions. The good news is last night my son and his wife went to the hospital for the induction. Hopefully before the day is over, we'll have a new grandson! Thanks for sharing the outcome in this battle. I just realized that I didn't actually report the numbers in my battle in my result post but it was terribly lopsided. I have a new battle up today, if you're feeling up to the task. Have a bandtastic day, dear friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cathy, I'm finally feeling better. I can imagine how difficult the last few weeks have been for you. Hopefully, the birth of your grandson will temper your grief with some joy. Congratulations! ☺ Coming by shortly to check out your battle.

      Delete
  4. Yikes! Glad you got past that nasty little ordeal. Thankfully I've been well of late.

    Glad to see that the guy I picked was the overall favorite. That's why I picked him!

    I've put up a midmonth Battle at my place. https://tossingitout.blogspot.com/2023/09/the-real-juggling-music-botb.html

    Lee

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries, DEBBIE!
    All of the aspects of Life happens - the good and the bad - which is certainly better than the alternative! Glad to learn you're feeling better and back at ye olde blog.

    ~ D-FensDogG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well. sort of.... Thanks, Stephen. It's hard to get back into the habit.

      Delete

Thanks for participating๐ŸŒž