BATTLE OF THE BANDS BY DEBBIE D: ROLLING IN THE DEEP #BOTB RESULTS
Hosted by StMcC Presents Battle of the Bands, this is where you listen to different artists and choose the one you prefer. Votes will be tallied and posted the following week. Care to join us on the 1st of every month? (Optionally also on the 15th.) Contact our host, by clicking on the above link (in red) and leaving a comment on his blog. The more, the merrier!

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ดThis blog allows embedding of images and videos in comments. ๐Ÿ˜Ž Click HERE ► to learn how.๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

September 08, 2024

ROLLING IN THE DEEP #BOTB RESULTS

WELCOME BACK TO BOTB! 
It’s time to announce the results of the Sept. 1st showdown.


This battle featured two American rock bands covering an Adele song.


Well, I'm not having much luck lately! This battle was incredibly one-sided again, but hey, I'll keep trying. ๐Ÿ˜†

Here’s how it went down:

GRETA VAN FLEET
Arlee, Birgit, diedre, Ed, John, Judge Al, Mary, Robyn, Stephen
Total: 09
▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
BLACK STONE CHERRY
Cathy, Chris, Debbie
Total: 03

Another blowout!


Still, better than a shutout!

CONGRATULATIONS TO
GRETA VAN FLEET!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ†
Greta Van Fleet in Niagara Falls, Aug. 4/24. See more (Link) ► MY DATE WITH GRETA VAN FLEET

As always, "Sharing is Caring". Spread this musical joy all over your social networks. ๐Ÿ™Œ 
Hashtags are #BOTB and #dogladysden
 
Don't forget to check back with the others, for their BOTB results: 

Next battle on this site will be Oct. 1st.


ROCK ON!


Follow THE DOGLADY'S DEN 's board BATTLE OF THE BANDS #BOTB at THE DOGLADY'S DEN on Pinterest.

decorative scroll for end of post: BOTB

 Visit The Doglady's Den for more fun stuff!
▼  
 

3 comments:

  1. Well, they can't all be tight races. But this one still wasn't close to a shutout. This crowd - for the most part - isn't really into that Heavy sound, methinks. Actually, I'm so old that I haven't been able to keep up with the changes. When I was a teenager, I was into Heavy Metal. But Heavy Metal was Blue Oyster Cult, UFO, Led Zeppelin. I was probably classifying Aerosmith & Steppenwolf as Hard Rock. Now we have "Death Metal" and I don't even know what all else. And today, I no longer even care for most of the Hard Rock & Heavy Metal (and beer brands) that I once loved. ;-) Life has been full o' surprises for me.
    ~ D-FensDogG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our battles turned out very similar but thankfully neither of ours was a shutout. I've come to appreciate the old heavy metal and rock bands from yesterday a whole lot in recent years. While it might not be my preferred music, there's some seriously good talent found in those old bands. The upcoming artists in this genre as a group surprise me as I see an incline of talented vocalists over other genres which is very interesting. Thanks for sharing the outcome and have a bandtastic week, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've come to appreciate the heavier older bands that I avoided before. Not that I'll be on any steady listening diet to any of them, but it's interesting to hear them played now.

    I ran with the pack on this one.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for participating๐ŸŒž