BATTLE OF THE BANDS BY DEBBIE D: TITANIUM #BOTB RESULTS
Hosted by StMcC Presents Battle of the Bands, this is where you listen to different artists and choose the one you prefer. Votes will be tallied and posted the following week. Care to join us on the 1st of every month? (Optionally also on the 15th.) Contact our host, by clicking on the above link (in red) and leaving a comment on his blog. The more, the merrier!

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ดThis blog allows embedding of images and videos in comments. ๐Ÿ˜Ž Click HERE ► to learn how.๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

May 08, 2024

TITANIUM #BOTB RESULTS

WELCOME BACK TO BOTB! 
It’s time to announce the results of the May 1st showdown.


This battle featured duelling contestants on talent shows.

 I thought this contest would be fairly close, and boy, was I ever wrong! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Turns out, with the exception of one "lesser of two evils" vote, all of your preferred Madilyn Bailey's version. As for me, I loved Asher's highly emotional performance, but concur that Madilyn did a great job as well.

Here’s how it went down:

ASHER HAVON
Debbie, Judge Al (Stephen's bro)
Total: 02

MADILYN BAILEY
Arlee, Birgit, Cathy, diedre, Ed (boromax), John, Mary, Stephen
Total: 08

What a blowout! 


CONGRATULATIONS TO
Madilyn Bailey
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ†

Since Asher lost so badly, I'm sharing another clip of him.
Maybe you'll like this one better? ๐Ÿค”


As always, "Sharing is Caring". Spread this musical joy all over your social networks. ๐Ÿ™Œ 
Hashtags are #BOTB and #dogladysden
 


Don't forget to check back with the others, for their BOTB results: 



Next battle on this site will be June 1st.


ROCK ON!

Follow THE DOGLADY'S DEN 's board BATTLE OF THE BANDS #BOTB at THE DOGLADY'S DEN on Pinterest.

decorative scroll for end of post: BOTB

 Check out what you missed at The Doglady's Den
▼  
 





8 comments:

  1. DEBBIE ~

    Yip! That was a big blowout. But at least it wasn't a shutout!

    Speaking solely for me, of course, I'm not usually a fan of that type of singing, where the objective seems to be more about showing off the singer's vocal range than conveying an authentic emotion. In other words, I'd take Karen Carpenter over Whitney Houston any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

    And that's why I've never cared for those (very popular) vocal competitions on TV. They almost always seem to spotlight that Whitney Houston school of singing style. But, everyone's different, and I'm usually in the minority on most topics. Just a natural-born contrarian, I guess.

    ~ D-FensDogG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephen ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป I get what you're saying. For me, though, a former wanna-be singer, I'm in awe of these contestants' vocal talents. If only I had measured up, back in the day! In this case, everyone (except your bro) agreed with you, so he and I are the contrarians here, even if his vote was more of a "less bad" choice. Better luck next time, I guess!

      Delete
  2. "Former wanna-be singer"? Who says? Sometimes the noises that pass for talent boggle my mind.
    Good battle, just the same, dear lady. I was once again introduced to new artists - just the kind of entertainment I came for ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I wanted to sing for my supper, but that wasn't in the cards. ☺ I think most contestants on these talent shows are excellent, but, my favourites almost never win, just like this battle. I'm glad you enjoyed it, regardless. Thanks, diedre!

      Delete
  3. Yeah, that outcome was pretty outbalanced. I ran with the crowd for this one, but I think the crowd was right.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madilyn was excellent, no question. Still, I was surprised at the outcome and thought it would have been a tighter battle.

      Delete
  4. Your battle turned out like mine. Thanks for reporting the outcome. :) Have a bandtastic day, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours wasn't as bad, Cathy. Better luck next time to us both! ☺

      Delete

Thanks for participating๐ŸŒž