BATTLE OF THE BANDS BY DEBBIE D: VEHICLE #BOTB RESULTS
Hosted by StMcC Presents Battle of the Bands, this is where you listen to different artists and choose the one you prefer. Votes will be tallied and posted the following week. Care to join us on the 1st of every month? (Optionally also on the 15th.) Contact our host, by clicking on the above link (in red) and leaving a comment on his blog. The more, the merrier!

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ดThis blog allows embedding of images and videos in comments. ๐Ÿ˜Ž Click HERE ► to learn how.๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

March 08, 2024

VEHICLE #BOTB RESULTS

WELCOME BACK TO BOTB! 
It’s time to announce the results of the March 1st showdown.


This battle featured an American Idol alum vs an American-Italian soul singer.

At first it appeared to be a close battle, but then Bo, with help from Richie Sambora, took a strong lead. For me, it was a tough decision. I've been a fan of Wess' since the 1960s, when I lived in Europe. And Bo was my choice to win American Idol. In the end, the slighter slower tempo and Richie's guitar riffs gave Bo the edge.

Here’s how it went down:

BO BICE
Arlee, Birgit, Debbie, diedre, Ed, John Mary, Mike, Robyn
Total: 09

WESS & THE AIREDALES
Cathy, Chris, Judge Al, Stephen
Total: 04

Another decisive victory!

CONGRATULATIONS TO
BO BICE!
(and his hair, and Richie Sambora)
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Here they are live:
(apologies for the poor video quality)

As always, "Sharing is Caring". Spread this musical joy all over your social networks. ๐Ÿ™Œ 
Hashtags are #BOTB and #dogladysden
 


Next battle on this site will be April 1st.


ROCK ON!

Follow THE DOGLADY'S DEN 's board BATTLE OF THE BANDS #BOTB at THE DOGLADY'S DEN on Pinterest.

decorative scroll for end of post: BOTB

 Check out what you missed at The Doglady's Den
▼  
 





14 comments:

  1. I'd be 'hurt', but Laurie made the call, so....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you could do what Stephen does with his bro, and register separate votes. Next time! ๐Ÿ™‚

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it, diedre! ☺

      Delete
  3. Yay! I win because I picked the winner. Good one, Debbie!

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, as did most of us. ☺ I was hoping for a closer battle.

      Delete
  4. DEBBIE ~

    Yip! That was a decisive win, but still a wee bit closer than my own blowout was.

    So, putting my thinking cap on here (the one that says "Dunce" on it), it occurs to me that in March you did a Battle Of The Bands that featured a song by a band called The Ides Of March.

    Now then, with your next Battle scheduled to take place on April 1st, can we expect a song that mentions fools? Or perhaps even songs *performed* by fools? (I can think of some!) National Enquiring Minds want to know! ;^D

    ~ D-FensDogG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You just realized that now?! I actually don't know what I'll be doing for April. but thanks for the suggestion. ☺

      :youtube:MMt-v6OA1iw:eyoutube:

      Delete
    2. Oh, heck NO! I caught the 'Ides Of March' bit immediately. In fact, I caught it *so-oooo* immediately that I knew about it even before I came to your BOTB blog bit. But since no one else ever even mentioned it, I figured I would do so in your Results post. Just too show off my smarts a wee li'l bit. I hope I wasn't being to prescrumptuous.

      That video mentioned "Hollywood" dashing one's "hopes and dreams". Well, I say THIS: Anyone who even *HAS* hopes and dreams deserves to have them dashed. Or... as Bullwinkle would say: "You have hopes and dreams? How come that?"

      An ideal April Fool's Day BOTB match-up? If I weren't already planning to use Tiny Tim, I would make it...

      Jerry Lewis versus Bruce Springsteen.

      ~ D'DogG

      Delete
    3. Glad you were on the ball, Stephen! ๐Ÿ˜† Nothing wrong with hopes and dreams, but you have to pivot if they don't work out and not wallow in despair. Oh "yay"! Another Tiny Tim battle to look forward to. Not exactly my favourite, but you always make it interesting.๐Ÿ˜ As for Jerry Lewis...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜† I was never into April Fool's day, anyway. Not a fan of pranks and it was also my mother's birthday. She was a lot of things, but not a fool.

      Delete
  5. Go, Bo! Yay. This was great, Debbie. Can't wait for the next one.
    Cheers, and be well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Robyn! ☺ It's coming, April 1st.

      Delete
  6. Yay, he took the win! Hope you've enjoyed your Easter weekend, Debbie.
    Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Robyn! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป So far, so good, thanks. Too much fattening food. ๐Ÿ˜† There's a new battle coming at midnight.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for participating๐ŸŒž