BATTLE OF THE BANDS BY DEBBIE D: NOVEMBER SONGS #BOTB RESULTS
Hosted by StMcC Presents Battle of the Bands, this is where you listen to different artists and choose the one you prefer. Votes will be tallied and posted the following week. Care to join us on the 1st of every month? (Optionally also on the 15th.) Contact our host, by clicking on the above link (in red) and leaving a comment on his blog. The more, the merrier!

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ดThis blog allows embedding of images and videos in comments. ๐Ÿ˜Ž Click HERE ► to learn how.๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

November 08, 2023

NOVEMBER SONGS #BOTB RESULTS

WELCOME BACK TO BOTB! 
It’s time to announce the results of the November 1st showdown.


This battle featured different songs about November, by artists on two continents.

The Waterboys came on strong from the get-go and didn't let up! When I put this battle together, I thought for sure it would be close, because the Guns'N'Roses song was a huge hit.

Boy, was I wrong! And I had planned on voting for them, but guess what? The Waterboys offered a more unique and better song, so I'm siding with the majority. 
Here’s how it went down:

GUNS N ROSES
Judge Al Bondigas
(Stephen's brother)
Total: 01

THE WATERBOYS
Arlee, Birgit, Cathy, C.W., Debbie, diedre,  G.B., John, Mary, Stephen, Willow 
Total: 11

A SHOCKING BLOWOUT! 
(Well, at least it wasn't a shutout. Thank you, Judge Al.)

CONGRATULATIONS TO
THE WATERBOYS!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Here they are again, with a live performance:

As always, "Sharing is Caring". Spread this musical joy all over your social networks. ๐Ÿ™Œ 
Hashtags are #BOTB and #dogladysden
 


Don't forget to check back with the others, for their BOTB results: 


Next battle on this site will be . Dec. 1st.

Rock On!

Follow THE DOGLADY'S DEN 's board BATTLE OF THE BANDS #BOTB at THE DOGLADY'S DEN on Pinterest.

decorative scroll for end of post: BOTB

 Check out what you missed at The Doglady's Den
▼  
 





8 comments:

  1. WOW, I didn't see that one comin'! My battle outcome is now available. Have a good day, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good battle, anyway! I saved you the Shutout by having one myself - ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that! Not a stellar month for us, diedre. I'm sure December will be better!

      Delete
  3. Oh my! That was quite a whuppin' for G&R. But the Waterboys were good and I'm glad they took the win. G&R made more money off their hit so I don't think they're crying.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent point there, Lee! ☺ I was pleasantly surprised by the Waterboys.

      Delete
  4. I know that Guns 'N' Roses was a very popular band, so this outcome surprises me, too. That Brother of mine has always been a rebel. And this time his rebelliousness paid off for you, Debbie.

    If you ever have another shutout in the works, dial 1-800-JUD-GEAL and my Brother will come to your rescue with a contrarian vote. ;^)

    ~ D-FensDogG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was SO sure this would be a tight battle! Sheesh! Many thanks to your brother, Stephen. ☺

      Delete

Thanks for participating๐ŸŒž