BATTLE OF THE BANDS BY DEBBIE D: OCTOBER SKIES #BOTB RESULTS
Hosted by StMcC Presents Battle of the Bands, this is where you listen to different artists and choose the one you prefer. Votes will be tallied and posted the following week. Care to join us on the 1st of every month? (Optionally also on the 15th.) Contact our host, by clicking on the above link (in red) and leaving a comment on his blog. The more, the merrier!

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ดThis blog allows embedding of images and videos in comments. ๐Ÿ˜Ž Click HERE ► to learn how.๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

October 08, 2023

OCTOBER SKIES #BOTB RESULTS

WELCOME BACK TO BOTB! 
It’s time to announce the results of the October 1st showdown.


This battle featured two different  instrumental versions by unknown artists of a Mumford & Sons tune. 

At first, it looked like a shutout in the making, with Guitar getting all the votes. Then, a few for Piano trickled in.

I thought both versions were excellent and had to listen a couple of times. In the end, as much as I love guitar music (and I do!), it was the piano that made me feel the emotion of the song. The guitar was a bit too languid, in my opinion.

Here’s how it went down:


PIANO
Alana, Debbie, Mary, Michael
Total: 04

GUITAR
Arlee, Birgit, Cathy, Chris, diedre, John, Patrick, Stephen, Stephen's Bro
Total: 09


Another decisive victory! 


CONGRATULATIONS TO
The Unknown Guitarist!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Here he is once more:

As always, "Sharing is Caring". Spread this musical joy all over your social networks. ๐Ÿ™Œ 
Hashtags are #BOTB and #dogladysden
 


Don't forget to check back with the others, for their BOTB results: 


Next battle on this site will be . Nov. 1st.

Rock On!

Follow THE DOGLADY'S DEN 's board BATTLE OF THE BANDS #BOTB at THE DOGLADY'S DEN on Pinterest.

decorative scroll for end of post: BOTB

 Check out what you missed at The Doglady's Den
▼  
 






14 comments:

  1. Awesome battle , Debbie. You have wonderful taste in music and have introduced me to some really great artists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEBBIE ~

    Interestingly, it seems that *ALL* of the October Battles were very one-sided. I haven't seen BOTB Results from Lee yet, but all the others I have checked into and none of us had a tight race. Must be something in the air.

    What I have planned for my next Battle on November 1st is a match-up that I won't even attempt to predict. I'm certain that I know how YOU will vote in it. ;-) And I'm sure I know how *I* will vote in it. But beyond that, I haven't got a clue.

    ~ D-FensDogG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must be a trend! ๐Ÿค” You're "certain" how I'll vote in your next battle? Keep in mind that I've surprised you before. ๐Ÿ˜‰

      Delete
    2. DEBBIE ~
      Trust me, I shall never forget that you were the originator of 'The Purple Waylon Effect' when it comes to surprising BOTB votes. Your unpredictability is forever etched into my memory.

      BUT(!) imagine a BOTB match-up which had Jimi Hendrix versus The Partridge Family. Do you think I could be "certain" of how you would vote? Well... my next Battle won't be Jimi versus The Bird Family, but I think that is a pretty fair analogy to illustrate how I believe that YOU will view the match-up. If I miss my guess with you in this next round, it'll be time for me to get out of the BOTB bidnizz altogether. :-)

      ~ D-FensDogG

      Delete
    3. :img:https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiL1ort2CPqfsYZ8S08AlxueV6XfuppjVmvB0sal_QIwoejXeEk5TiGcMtSZtAmQ-5VpPWeGJR1Qicnr0ilUfTu_DoSPejTBkAYUzttNDmaarv0V2Gzwp4prUnv69SBPJJQWgZs8tdioE8mzcFZQZevt3B3av4JeyMQJu6mh5SsXUUaLBfyu4tbgMedvAH4/w320-h309/hahaha%20bitmoji.png" width="320:eimg:

      You make a good point, Stephen. NEVER would I choose a cheesy pop group over Jimi Hendrix! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Now I'm REALLY curious about your battle. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

      Delete
  3. Good battle! It's nice to see I was on the winning side for this one.

    I've got my results up now.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lee! ๐Ÿ™‚ I'll come by shortly.

      Delete
  4. Debbie,

    Thanks for reporting how things went down in this battle. I'm not surprised the guitar rendition stole the show. It's just beautiful! Have a good week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful, but I'm glad there wasn't a shut out! ๐Ÿ˜€

      Delete
  5. Love that he won but it was very apples and oranges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Did you participate in the battle? Please let me know who you are. Thanks! ☺

      Delete
  6. If my memory serves me accurately, I think I sided with the winner in all the battles this time. :) Thanks for sharing the outcome and the beautiful cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A perfect record of votes! ☺ I hope you had a lovely staycation, Cathy. Welcome back.

      Delete

Thanks for participating๐ŸŒž