BATTLE OF THE BANDS BY DEBBIE D: COMING SOON! #BOTB
Hosted by StMcC Presents Battle of the Bands, this is where you listen to different artists and choose the one you prefer. Votes will be tallied and posted the following week. Care to join us on the 1st of every month? (Optionally also on the 15th.) Contact our host, by clicking on the above link (in red) and leaving a comment on his blog. The more, the merrier!

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ดThis blog allows embedding of images and videos in comments. ๐Ÿ˜Ž Click HERE ► to learn how.๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

February 04, 2023

COMING SOON! #BOTB

From 2015 to 2020, I took part in a fun blogfest called Battle of the Bands (#BOTB).

My blogging activities have been sporadic the last few years and I've been trying to regain some enthusiasm. To that end, I created this specific site to rejoin the music lovers at BOTB. 

     SEE YOU ON MARCH 1ST!     



Current List of #BOTB participants:

STMcC – Presents Battle of the Bands (HOST)

Arlee – Tossing it Out

Cathy – Curious as a Cathy

Debbie - BOTB by Debbie D

Diedre - Stream Pebbles

John – The Sound of One Hand Typing

Mary - Jingle Jangle Jungle

Mike – Mike’s Ramblings

As always, "Sharing is Caring". Spread this musical joy all over your social networks. ๐Ÿ™Œ
Hashtags are #BOTB and #dogladysden

 

18 comments:

  1. I've got your link added to my BOTB site now. Everything seems to be working good from my end.

    A major "Welcome Back", Debbie!

    ~ D-FensDogG
    'Loyal American Underground'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, Stephen. ☺ Sorry for the late reply; I didn't realize that comment moderation was on. Glad to know everything works well! Blogger is a much different set up than what I'm used to with The Doglady's Den, but I think I've finally figured things out. See you on March 1!

      Delete
  2. Just checking out your new project. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Bit of a steep learning curve, but I think I've figured things out now. ☺

      Delete
  3. So excited for your return! I've got you updated on my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! ☺ And apologies for the confusion.

      Delete
  4. I added you several weeks ago, so I look forward to seeing your battle on the 15th! I have a battle going on now, if you're interested: https://thesoundofonehandtyping.com/2023/02/01/battle-of-the-bands-i-love-you-more-than-youll-ever-know/
    Voting ends Wednesday at noon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi John, I didn't know you added me to your BOTB list. Thanks! ☺ I'm only doing them once a month on the 1st, though. I will try to check out your current battle before the deadline. Setting up this new site has been a bit of a challenge and all-consuming.

      Delete
    2. Hi again! Just checked your BOTB and I'll be back to vote shortly. I see you added me at The Doglady's Den. Please change that to BOTB By Debbie D and the URL is https://botb-by-debbie-d.blogspot.com/. Much appreciated!

      Delete
    3. Done! Thanks for voting!

      Delete
  5. I'm looking forward to your BOTB posts!

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janie! ๐Ÿ’– I'm having fun designing this new site.

      Delete
  6. That is going to create some heated debate! :)
    Best wishes, Pete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's for sure, Pete! ☺ Thanks for checking out my new project. I hope to catch up with your posts once I've got everything rolling, here. Cheers!

      Delete
  7. Hey Debbie,

    Welcome back! The only thing is with blogger, I don't get email notifications from other bloggers. I will try to subscribe to your feed. If that works then that'll be extra alert reminder. I placed your new URL in my side bar. :) Happy blogging, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You probably know this but the feed doesn't give the option for email subscriptions. Is this site going to be used soley for BOTB?

      Delete
    2. Hi Cathy, thanks for the welcome back and also for adding my link to your sidebar. ♥ Oh rats! I did NOT realize the feed doesn't offer email, but there is a "Subscribe via Email" widget in the sidebar, and also one in the footer (green arrow, says "Follow This Blog"), using follow.it. Maybe you could try that? And yes, this blog site is exclusively going to be used for BOTB. Anything else I publish will still be at The Doglady's Den.

      Delete

Thanks for participating๐ŸŒž